George Washington Carver’s 8 Cardinal Virtues. Worth attempting!
1. Be clean both inside and out.
2. Neither look up to the rich or down on the poor.
3. Lose, if need be, without squealing.
4. Win without bragging.
5. Always be considerate of women, children, and older people.
6. Be too brave to lie.
7. Be too generous to cheat.
8. Take your share of the world and let others take theirs.
This is such a great list of character-based goals! GW Carver was an amazing person for so many reasons, but this list still stuns me.